Accenture Work Experience Week
- Company: Accenture
- Location: Virtual
- Closing Date: 31-01-2022
Finished school/college, seeking a career in tech or consulting but not sure where to start? Join our 5-day Tech Taster experience which has been designed to give you industry work experience and enhance your employability skills, enabling you to be more confident and prepared for the working world.
During the virtual event, you will:
- Gain invaluable insight by collaboratively working on a real-life tech challenge with the support of experienced mentors guiding you through workshops
- Develop a series of soft skills through sessions that will aid your professional development
- Get a unique look at what it’s like to work for a company like Accenture and understand how we use new technologies and innovation to create value and make a difference for clients
- Meet various new people, giving you the opportunity to network and build key contacts
And finally, if you are a good fit for Accenture, get fast-tracked for our 3-year London Degree Apprenticeship programmes:
- Technology Apprenticeship leading to BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology Solutions degree
- Consulting Apprenticeship leading to BA (Hons) Business Studies & Chartered Manager degree
To be eligible you will be/have:
- Currently not in education or training, and either unemployed or seeking alternative employment opportunities
- Achieved minimum 80 UCAS points (200 points under the old tariff) from a Level 3 qualification (e.g. A-Levels, BTEC) and GCSE Maths and English at grade 4-9 (A-C).
- Available to virtually attend the full 5 days, Monday 14th – Friday 18th February between 9am – 5.30pm
Applications will close Monday 31st January and successful candidates will be notified by Wednesday 2nd February. Interviews will begin 10th January – please note places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis – apply early to avoid disappointment.