Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Company: Google
- Location: London
- Closing Date: 18-03-2022
As an Apprentice at Google, you’ll build the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer. You’ll join the Sales or Marketing teams at Google and will be assigned a manager and a guide for the duration of your 15 month apprenticeship. You’ll start in October with an initial onboarding period, then you’ll attend a boot camp with our partner Multiverse. After completing your initial training, you’ll join a Google team for 80% of your time and complete your apprenticeship the other 20% of the time.
You’ll work cross-functionally to define, design, and implement campaigns across platforms. You’ll support product marketing strategy, understanding the users, turning them into a loyal consumer base, shaping the voice of the Google brand, or support digital marketing campaigns for the biggest brand and performance marketers. You’ll get exposure to various Google products. You’ll receive specialized training on basic marketing principles, search marketing, performance marketing, building brands and more. You’ll have the opportunity to develop further skills through experience in research and web analytics.
- Five GCSEs at grades A*-C or 9 – 4 including English and Mathematics, Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Mathematics, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Analyze and evaluate organizations’ digital strategies and actions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Support execution of go-to-market strategies and coordination for new product launches and programs (e.g., positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization).
- Support insight gathering to better serve our users (e.g., via focus groups, working with a research agency to develop and test hypotheses, etc.).
- Manage social media campaigns and develop ideas to better engage our users.
- Undertake training and follow mentoring as specified.