Fleet Advanced Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship – Scarborough
- Company: Royal Mail
- Location: Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- Closing Date: 29-05-2022
As a Vehicle Technician Apprentice, you’ll service and repair light vehicles, including petrol, diesel and electric vans, working on all the systems within the vehicle. Day-to-day, you could be completing routine maintenance or solving complex faults using diagnostic methods and equipment, learning everything there is to know on the job.
Our Apprentice Vehicle Technicians learn through on-the-job training and classroom learning. We take individuals with a flair for mechanics and engineering and turn them into automotive experts.
- Three-year programme, starting Sept 2022
- Starting salary of £13,129 to £20,063, depending on age and location, rising each year of the programme and on completion of the programme
- Salary on completion: minimum of £27,801 per year
- Training undertaken throughout the programme with an industry leading Apprentice training provider at their designated training academy
- Three GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths, English and Science, at grade C/4 or higher required
Interview Date: 16/06/2022