KPMG Business Services – Apprenticeship Autumn 2022
- Company: KPMG
- Location: Watford, Birmingham
- Closing Date: 31-07-2022
The KPMG Business Services Apprenticeship is a two-year programme where you’ll be fully supported with guidance from KPMG teams, as well as our external training provider, in everything there is to learn about Business Services.
KPMG’s Business Services (KBS) function is the single provider of internal business services, advice and expertise to KPMG. KBS is structured around three groups:
- Business Partnering – providing strategic support and insight to business leaders
- Centres of Expertise – deep specialist expertise and delivery of transformation initiatives
- Operational Excellence Hubs – delivering services and support that keeps our business running efficiently
Those joining this programme will be based at our Watford or Birmingham offices, spending their first year within the Administration Services KPMG (ASK) team and will undertake structured work, activities and project opportunities across our KBS function. This varied experience will provide you with a unique and exciting opportunity to learn about the breadth of support that is provided to enable our colleagues and clients to succeed. On completion of your first foundation year, you will have the opportunity to specialise within an OEH team.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you’ll develop a host of core skills to help you succeed in the workplace. From delivering and working on projects, developing a customer focused mindset and learning how to work as part of a professional team. We’ll make sure you have the support you need to take on new challenges and thrive within a professional workplace environment. You’ll have the opportunity to understand the work the teams do, build a diverse range of experiences and grow successful networks – whilst working on anything from the recruitment of new talent to the provision of administrative support.
- Programme Length:
- 2 years
- Level three Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Entry Requirements:
- Standard entry requirements – UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at A* – C or at 4 – 9 (inc. English Language and Maths)
Standard entry requirements – Scotland
- Minimum 5 Standard Grades at Grades 1 – 3 (inc. English Language and Maths)
- Key Skills:
- Able to work collaboratively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
- Take accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self-motivated and can organise own workload to ensure effective delivery of engagements and projects
- Strives to continually improve
- Curious about how businesses operate, with the ability to critically evaluate and interpret different data and information sources
- Forward-thinking and keen to learn and understand regulation
- Able to demonstrate resilience when overcoming challenges and during busy times
- Able to expand customer service skill set
- Training and Development:
- The training and development of our people is critical to the future success of our business. We want all of our Apprentices to embrace a growth mindset of learning every day, which is why we have created a rich curriculum and learning community to help trainees build their skills and fulfil their potential. This ranges from an immersive 5-day induction experience, formal training courses, leadership knowledge bites, learning journals, online courses and networking events – all aligned to our life-long learning strategy and part of our overall student package.
In addition as part of your KPMG Business Services Apprenticeship you will complete the Business Administration Level 3.