Marketing Assistant – Fulltime Internship
- Company: The Ardonagh Group
- Location: London
- Closing Date: 28-02-2022
The overall purpose of the role will be to assist the Marketing Manager with all aspects of marketing. You will be supporting with the planning and execution of digital and print materials including, but not limited to social media, video, websites, brochures, and events. The role be predominantly work-from-home, with regular virtual catch-ups.
We’re seeking someone with a genuine interest in Marketing who is looking to develop a career within the field.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who is capable of working cross-functionally on the planning and the implementation of marketing projects. You will need to display versatility in order to handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
This might be your first marketing role, or you may have some marketing experience and are looking to take the next step to build on what you have already learnt.
- Educated to A-level (or equivalent)
- Assist in implementing marketing campaigns
- Undertake ad-hoc marketing projects
- Provide overall administrative support to the Marketing team
- Assist the marketing team with creating brand and sales presentations as required
- Support the Marketing Manager with planning and organising of brand events e.g trade shows
- Assist and manage LinkedIn activity and posting
- Create and maintain timing plans
- Assist with marketing campaign planning and executing
- Conduct market/competitor research
- Updating client-facing project status documents
Skills and Competencies
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong passion about marketing and willingness to learn
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Adobe Suite: Indesign & Photoshop
Location: You’ll be home based, but we have office space available in London to give you the ability to book and attend meetings, use facilities and collaborate with your team
Salary: £22k (dependent on experience)