Careers in Social Care with NCF, Claire Sutton
Saturday 10th July 2021
Claire Sutton is one of the Digital Transformation Leads at The National Care Forum (NCF). The NCF has been promoting quality care through the not-for-profit care sector for 27 years and has become a leading voice in the sector. Check out what Claire has to say about the social care industry, her role and much more!
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:52 What is social care and how would you describe it
- 04:16 What are the different types of care services available?
- 13:09 How does the NCF work with the NHS?
- 15:06 Can you explain the opportunities for progression and development available within the sector?
- 17:41 What is your personal journey into health and social care?
- 19:30 What is person centred-care?
- 21:55 What types of people work in social care?
- 24:12 What does it mean to you to work in this sector?